There has been an update.
No class is on May 3rd.
We can postpone watching ourselves on the video recording for May 10th.
4. Please send me your midterm by email at email@example.com on May 10th.
😀Everyone, please have a Happy Buddha's birthday! Take lots of pictures on this sunny day, and be sure to tell me of your adventures on the 10th! Please take care, everyone!!
수잔 티쳐 올림.
P. S. This is the May 10th Questionnaire, by the way. There are 18 questions to reflect on.
Questions to think about after your midterm exam: This will be provided in class on May 10th (there is no class on May 3rd). You don't need to type or do anything with this YET.
Video Feedback Checklist
You can write and take notes, and if you did something more than once, you can put checks
- Make comments (Really, no kidding, me too, awesome, etc) ___________________________________________
- Ask follow-up questions (Where, when, why, how often?) ___________________________________________
- Use Kind of, half and half, it depends ______________________________________________________________________________________
- First, Second, Third ___________________________________________
- But, however, the bad news ______________________________________________________________________________________
- Did you self correct? (My brother she. . . he) ___________________________________________
- Did you help explain something to your partner? ___________________________________________
- Did you say things like:
"In my case" ____________"very like, very hate" ? ___________
"said to me" __________ "best important" ____________
"I trip, to trip, trip on" ? ___________ "best favorite" __________
- Did you use COMPARISON? ______________DURATION? _____________FREQUENCY? _____________
- Did you talk about FOOD?______________ TECHNOLOGY___________ VACATIONS? _______________
- Did you let your partners talk enough? ___________________________________________
- How was your pronunciation? ___________________________________________
Did you speak clearly? _____________________
- What words did you pronounce badly? ___________________________________________
- Did you have a long pause before you asked a question? ___________________________________________
- What mistakes did you make? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- What mistakes did your partner's make? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- What grade do you give yourself on your speaking ability ________and test performance ________?
- Would you give yourself a job? ___________________